[OpenLayers-Users] Performance issues (memory leak?) with WFS

Hugh.Barker at csiro.au Hugh.Barker at csiro.au
Sun Jan 22 19:31:39 EST 2012

Rendering the points isn't the issue. I'm happy with the performance, especially using clustering.

The issue is with the refresh strategy, which causes memory issues (it looks like a memory leak) across subsequent updates. Memory usage increases roughly linearly with each update, until the browser crashes.