[OpenLayers-Users] Precision while snapping

krwoloq krwoloq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:09:17 EST 2012

We are using snap to edge for feature editing. But when using this, features
do not snap precisely. After committing (through Geoserver), the resulting
vertex falls about 1-3 meters from the real edge which violates our topology
rules. What could this be connected with? Can this be related to current
zoom level (although we didn't see a correlation)?