[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers application problem on IE.

Dominik Mikiewicz dominikmikiewicz at o2.pl
Tue Jan 24 04:30:47 EST 2012

Michal,

It looks like there are problems in Opera too.

Anyway, try playing with the debugging console of IE9. It reports some
errors on init:

SCRIPT5007: Unable to get value of the property 'notrack': object is null or
undefined
portal.js, line 57 character 198

SCRIPT5009: 'Math' is undefined
www-embed_core_module-vflv9x8EB.js, line 4 character 263

SCRIPT5009: 'yt' is undefined
8eoKYGknXxo, line 33 character 5