[OpenLayers-Users] Layer.OSM / Layer.XYZ: show only a subset of all available resolutions

Marc Jansen jansen at terrestris.de
Tue Jan 24 08:31:11 EST 2012

Hi list,

I currently fail at implementing the following:

Build a map that has a OpenLayers.Layer.OSM-layer, but which will only
display some of the possible zoomlevels, e.g. only the zoomlevel 11
(resolution = 76.43702827148438) and the zoomlevel 13 (resolution =
19.109257067871095).

This sounds easy at first... but yet I am struggling with this. I tried
numerous combinations of resolutions, serverResolutions and zoomOffset
but without success. Is this doable with current 2.11-API?

Thanks for any help on this.

Best regards,
Marc