[OpenLayers-Users] Use of MBTIles with openlayers

Robert Buckley robertdbuckley at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 12:12:58 EST 2012

Thanks Tobias.

I remember your forum post from November last year...

"...So to get this working, you might be able add quite a simple loop.In your printprovider.js in line 367 there is a loop to populate the
json object with the layers that you are wanting to get printed.
So onto line 369 add:
if (layer.url == "http://maps.zgb.de/geoserver/gwc/service/wms"){
layer.url = "http://maps.zgb.de/geoserver/zgb/wms")
else
{}

(untested code, probably missing ;'s and other stuff!)...

Toby.

..."

This never did work for me....and I decided to enjoy christmas and start the whole thing again in 2012. Unfortunately we are already in 2012 and the niggly little jobs which I need to solve have appeared again!

If you have time to help me crack this one I´d be much appreciated.  ps..i´m located in D-31822.

yours,

Rob