[OpenLayers-Users] Slow WFS filter layer

Paul Meems bontepaarden at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 12:53:38 PDT 2012

Hi Milo,

Thanks for the quick reply.
1. Yes, GeoServer and PostGIS are on the same server (dedicated server @
RackSpace)
2. What is enough RAM? I now have 2GB, with only Ubuntu, GeoServer and
PostGIS
3. My dataset has 67k features. I can try tomorrow with a smaller dataset.
4. I'm using FF v13 with FireBug.
5. I'll also try the empty string as initial filter.

Here's a live sample:
http://demo.smartdakscan.nl/zonnekaart.php (in Dutch).

Thanks,

Paul