[OpenLayers-Users] transform coordinates

Pedro Costa pedrocostaarma at sapo.pt
Tue Jul 3 04:37:32 PDT 2012

I'm resolved using map.zoomToExtend...
But now i have another problem...

My code:

http://pastebin.com/zizWku8a

I want to add a WMS layer from geosever to map, reprojected to srs
900913 but it is not visible in the correct area.
I only see osm layer.
Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I know he is working because I added the same wms (non reprojected) to
other maps, without the osm layer, and worked.

Thanks