[OpenLayers-Users] setting Restricted Extend gives me white "borders"

brbbl bmgroot at online.nl
Sun Jul 8 15:02:09 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

I don't get it. I want to set the maxEtend to a certain border, just like
this example.
(http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.11/examples/restricted-extent.html).

The bounding box is correct but when I pan outside of the Bounds I'm able to
pan further up till half of the window when it finally stops. Leaving half
of the screen white. This doesn't happen in de openlayer example, where you
can really not pan any further than the bounds.

I don't get any error in Firebug.
Can anybody tell me what I'm missing?
Many thanks!!

This is my site: