[OpenLayers-Users] how do I load deprecated.js from hosted API location(http://openlayers.org/api)?

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Jul 9 12:51:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

using the hosted build on http://openlayers.org/api is not recommended
at all - and deprecated.js is not available there either. That server
is slow and not too reliable. So if possible, please download the 2.12
release and host OpenLayers along with your application.

Having said that, we have been looking for organizations that can
provide hosted CDN builds, but don't have any as of now.

Andreas.

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Micah Wengren <micah.wengren at noaa.gov> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have some OpenLayers code that was broken by the latest release 2.12.  I'm
> just trying to add a line to load the deprecated.js API components so my
> site will work until I can upgrade my code.  The following URLs don't work
> though:
>
> http://openlayers.org/api/deprecated.js , or:
> http://openlayers.org/api/2.12/deprecated.js
>

> I see the file in the latest .tar.gz download for 2.12, but is there a
> hosted version I can access somewhere?  Didn't see this in the documentation
> anywhere, if it is and I missed it, my apologies.
>
> Micah

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/