[OpenLayers-Users] How display open layers (wms/wfs) via Drupal?

laurent celati lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Fri Jul 13 02:42:40 PDT 2012

I have imported a postgis layer into geoserver. I succed in displaying the
layer via geoserser (WMS openlayers) via tab called preview of layer. I also
suceed in add that WMS layer from the geoserver via qgis.

I would like now display the service Wfs/Wms openlayers via Drupal...

On Drupal, In the tab Structure/Layers , i added a GeoServer WFS. I edit it
and save it.

But how to display the "open layer" (Wfs) now ?

Could you throw light for me please?

Regards.