[OpenLayers-Users] Re: the WMSGetFeatureInfo control, exceptions & infoFormats

coastalrocket andy at planetnomad.com
Thu Mar 1 12:24:31 EST 2012

I've got my layers with defined EXCEPTIONS and INFO_FORMAT correctly but I've
noticed that the OpenLayers.Control.WMSGetFeatureInfo doesn't include the
EXCEPTIONS parameter as part of the getFeatureInfo request. I've taken a
look at the getFeatureInfo example and EXCEPTIONS parameter is missing from
there too. I can understand it if you're designing for particular wms in
mind but we're accessing a number of different WMS, (esri, geoserver,
mapserver..) some do not support the default application/vnd.ogc.se_xml.