AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Hide/Show different features in one Layer ?

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Thu Mar 1 12:37:37 EST 2012

Hi,

It's possible to change the visibility of features by their attributes.
Apply a styleMap with rules to the vectorlayer and modify the rules
display property by your checkboxes.

See this example
Switching of the Feature Visibility, group values
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OLExamples/Index/index.html#A16

Arnd