[OpenLayers-Users] Re: Hide/Show different features in one Layer ?

Albert alnooori at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:32:27 EST 2012

interesting .. I would like to try that.

so here :

var myLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.Vector("WFS protocol", {
    strategies: [new OpenLayers.Strategy.BBOX()],
    protocol: new OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS({
                  "url":  "WFS_with_multiple_featureTypes_proxy.asp",
                  "featureType": ["LAYER1","LAYER2","LAYER3"],
                   >>> etc.

my url will be what exactly ?
and my featureType array will contain my layers from geoserver right ?
all of them will appear over my map like one layer as usual right ?

thank you for helping.