[OpenLayers-Users] ogc:Function parseDouble in SLD for OpenLayers

Gottfrid Linge gottfrid.linge at astando.se
Mon Mar 5 09:40:29 EST 2012

Hi there!

I am using the ogc:function parseDouble in my SLD in OpenLayers. It seems to not work in OpenLayers (it works in GeoServer for WMS) for my WFS layers. Is this a bug? In that case, is there a workaround so that I can use my propertyIsBetween filter for string properties?
Example from SLD below. The  rule should match where 3 >= ROAD_WIDTH >= 0, but it doesn't.

        <Rule>
          <Title>RoadWidth from 0 to 3 meters</Title>
          <ogc:Filter>
            <ogc:PropertyIsBetween>
              <ogc:Function name="parseDouble"><ogc:PropertyName>ROAD_WIDTH</ogc:PropertyName></ogc:Function>
              <ogc:LowerBoundary>
                <ogc:Literal>0</ogc:Literal>
              </ogc:LowerBoundary>
              <ogc:UpperBoundary>