AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Re: changing style of layer using radiobutton

vrbikdan vrbikdan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 02:10:11 EST 2012

Hi,
thanks a lot but I'm really fool. I forgot to write url with new code. Code,
what you refer on vrbikdan.xf.cz/avon/avon.html has one big problem, there
are layers and styles for every situation so if I wanted to give user
posibility of changing borders of rules or anything else, I had to create so
many layers and styles. So my  idea was to write a few variables pasted into
rules and change them. Here is code I need to help with:
http://vrbikdan.xf.cz/avon/avon2.htm vrbikdan.xf.cz/avon/avon2.html . I
should wrote it yesterday, sorry :(

Dan