[OpenLayers-Users] Slow speed in IE 7,8

Shin, Sanghee endofcap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 10:39:16 EST 2012

Dear all,

We're currently carrying out a weather map service project.

You can see this site here: http://203.247.66.248/COMIS4P/map/map.jsp

In this site, users can overlay near realtime radar image, satellite image and other weather information over the map by checking the box. You can also try these functions by checking far left 2 layer controls, that look like '날씨정보', '동네예보'

This site works fine in Safari, Fire Fox, Opera and Chrome except IE 7,8.

The problem is that this site is sluggish when we're using IE7 or IE8.

Any good idea or solutions how to speed up this site with IE7,8?

With regards,

Sanghee