[OpenLayers-Users] With IE 7 no layers, no buttons

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Mon Mar 12 04:19:43 EDT 2012

It would be good to isolate the issue. Two simple steps:

* Does the app work for you on IE7?
* Does it work for them if they turn off F Secure?

If the app does not work for you, you maybe have trailing commas or
something in your code. If the app works for them if they turn off F
Secure, they should contact the vendor of that Virus protection,
because it is clearly an issue with that software.

Andreas.

On Mon, Mar 12, 2012 at 9:03 AM, Morper-Busch, Lucia
<Lucia.Morper-Busch at sbg.ac.at> wrote:
> Hello User list,
> a colleague who uses IE 7 can't see my application (OpenLayers and
> ExtJS4), except of an empty toolbar and a window. There are no layers in
> the viewport and no buttons in the toolbar. His company uses this
> standard with F Secure Virus protection.
> Does anyone know how to fix this issue?
> Thank you
> Lucia
>
> Dipl.-Geogr. Lucia Morper-Busch | Researcher
> University of Salzburg | Centre for Geoinformatics - Z_GIS
> Schillerstr.30 | Techno-Z, Block 15, 3rd floor, Room 320 | 5020
> Salzburg, Austria
> Phone +43 (0)662 8044 5298 | Fax +43 (0)662 8044 5260
>> Z_GIS...experts for the spatial view

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/