[OpenLayers-Users] Very hard to select horizontal lines

aridbh aridbh at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 21:07:52 EDT 2012

Hi,

I am working on an openlayers project where user needs to modify the line
(mostly horizontal and vertical lines) that was drawn earlier, I am using
ModifyFeature control for this. I noticed that it is very hard to select the
horizontal lines whereas vertical lines is pretty easy to select. I tried in
ModifyFeature example in openlayers
(http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/modify-feature.html) and I see the same
issue as well. It takes many attempts to select the horizontal lines. I
tried increasing the strokeWidth, but still not that easy to select
horizontal lines.  I believe this is the issue with SelectControl and
nothing to do with ModifyControl.

Is this a known issue/did anyone notice this? What .js file should I be
looking at in the openlayers source if I need to debug?

Thanks,
Aridbh.