[OpenLayers-Users] framedcloud popup matrix example problems in firefox 10.0.2

Mark Prins mc.prins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 12:32:46 EDT 2012

they work fine in FF 11 (on win32) which was released a week or two
ago with quite a few security issues fixed.
I don't recall them not working in 10 and I have some apps on master
that uses them.

it's annoying though that the page loads firebug lite because that
doesn't work properly

--
Disclaimer;
This message is just a reflection of what I thought at the time of