[OpenLayers-Users] Problems loading GML with hole

David Alda Fernandez de Lezea dalda at hazi.es
Thu Mar 22 07:18:25 EDT 2012

Hi list,

I'm facing some problems while loading a GML file that has a geometry with a hole. The GML is exported from gvSIG. Then I try to load it with Openlayers, but I can't get the geometry drawn with the hole. I get two geometries drawn. I attach the gml to the email. I'm using OpenLayers 2.9.

My parsing code

	var theParser = new OpenLayers.Format.GML();
      theParser.internalProjection = null;
      theParser.externalProjection = null;
      theParser.extractStyles = false;
      theParser.extractAttributes = true;

      var features = theParser.read(req);

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Un saludo,

David Alda Fernández de Lecea
GIS Analista Programadorea / Analista Programador GIS
KONTSULTORIA  UNITATEA / UNIDAD DE CONSULTORÍA

Granja Modelo s/n
01192 Arkaute Araba
T 945 003 295 F 945 003 290
dalda at hazi.es | www.hazi.es <http://www.hazi.es/>

<blocked::http://www.hazi.es/> *********************  LEGE OHARRA   *******************   AVISO LEGAL   *******************   DISCLAIMER   ******************

Mezu hau pertsonala eta isilpekoa da eta baimenik gabeko erabilera debekatua dago legalki. Jasotzailea ez bazara ezabatu mezua, bidali eta kontserbatu gabe.

Este mensaje es personal y confidencial y su uso no autorizado está prohibido legalmente. Si usted no es el destinatario, proceda a borrarlo, sin reenviarlo ni conservarlo.

This message is personal and confidential, unauthorised use is legally prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, delete it without resending or backing it.