[OpenLayers-Users] Used gdal2tiles to create several TMS spec maps for Openlayers, but the Overview Map shows the wrong part of the picture!

Fernando fnorte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:00:32 EDT 2012

> Hi Connor,
>
> First of all congratulations for a fantastic and inovative use of
> OpenLayers that I'd never imagine before.
>
> The site that you sent that link doesn't work for me, I can't find the
> OpenLayers use, and try to understand what is the 'inaccurate' thing you
> talking about.

NOTE: I saw a javascript error in your master.js line 83:
map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap({div:overviewdiv,size:new
OpenLayers.Size(200,100),minRectSize:1,maxRatio:1028,mapOptions:{restrictedExtent:borders,maxResolution:maxres}}));

ERROR: overviewdiv is not defined

Use quotes to the overviewdiv, or they will threat this like a variable,
instead the string of the id declared in the div.