[OpenLayers-Users] caching tiles with phonegap

Tue Topholm tt at sugee.dk
Thu Mar 22 16:37:33 EDT 2012

The easiest thing to do is to make a a getUrl function on the layer,
then send the request PG and store the url in a localstorage, and sent
the url back to OL, next time it will call it, you check your local
storage, to see if it saved, and if it is, give OL the local path the
tile, else give the server url.

--

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Tue Topholm