[OpenLayers-Users] Re: caching tiles with phonegap

Steve Nelson snelson at webapper.com
Fri Mar 23 09:23:58 EDT 2012

I haven't tried that yet. But that makes good sense. I'll search through
that.

What I really want to be able to do is check to see if the phone has a wifi
connection then download tiles within a certain radius. Phonegap has a way
to check if the phone is connected via wifi and download the tiles should
just be a matter of looping over a series of URLs.

Steve