[OpenLayers-Users] Modify Multi Layer

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Sun Mar 25 10:11:19 EDT 2012

Hi all,
i have a problem about Modify Control. In my map i have 3 layer and i would
like to modify each layer. I read in this documentation:

http://docs.openlayers.org/library/controls.html

that :

"The ModifyFeature control can only be used with a single layer at any given
time. To modify multiple layers, use multiple ModifyFeature controls."

I tried to :

v_control1 = new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(poin);

v_control 2= new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(polygon);

v_control3 = new OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature(line);

v_control1.mode = OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.DRAG;
v_control2.mode = OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.DRAG;
v_control3.mode = OpenLayers.Control.ModifyFeature.DRAG;

map.addControl([v_control1,v_control2,v_control3]);

v_control1.activate();
v_control2.activate();
v_control3.activate();

but it doesn't work. It seems that i possible to modify just the last layer
(in this case line layer).
Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks

Francesco