[OpenLayers-Users] GML Documentation

Michael Ryan mr at mry4n.net
Wed Mar 28 12:14:15 EDT 2012

Hey,

No, just adding the GML as a layer is no problem. In my case the GML is a
bunch of polygons. I can add them to a map with:

map.addLayer(  new OpenLayers.Layer.GML("GML", "gml-file.gml") );

But I want to be able to click on the polygons and have a pop-up appear
that shows information about that polygon. That information is included in
the GML file.

At the very least, I believe I need to parse the GML file to get at the
information I want included in the pop-up. And I need to be able to add the
polygons as vectors to attach the behavior of the pop-up to clicking on the
polygon.

Thanks.