[OpenLayers-Users] WMSGetFeatureInfo problem Pls give me some advise

sacprasanna sacprasanna at gmail.com
Wed May 2 04:09:18 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I am new to open layers want to deverlop web map just like this
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.11/examples/getfeatureinfo-popup.html.

Then i copy source code and css code from above site and replace my
geoserver code.After running it shows map but when click does not show any
thing.Pls give me some advise.This is my code.

<!DOCTYPE html>
<head>
<title>My OpenLayers Map</title>

 <link rel="stylesheet" href="1.css" type="text/css">
 <link rel="stylesheet" href="2.css" type="text/css">

 </head>
 </head>

Feature Info in Popup

    WMS, GetFeatureInfo, popup

    Demonstrates the WMSGetFeatureInfo control for fetching information
    about a position from WMS (via GetFeatureInfo request).  Results
    are displayed in a popup.