[OpenLayers-Users] To display pop up image when click point in open layer web map

sacprasanna sacprasanna at gmail.com
Fri May 4 07:19:09 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I have basic WMS web map showing parcels and points layer which representing
buildings of parcel.Then I want to add building images for each and every
point.And when user click that point image should apper as pop up window.

I am using OpenLayers 2.10 Beginner's Guide book and can't find any method
to above thing.

Is this possible with open layers? IF so Pls give me some advise or some
links to help me. [All layer are in WMS form and i am using geoserver and
tomcat.]

Thanks lot for your valuable time.