[OpenLayers-Users] Combining CQL filter and OGC spatial filter? Possible?

Andrea Aime andrea.aime at geo-solutions.it
Tue May 8 03:46:15 EDT 2012

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:38 PM, Phil Scadden <p.scadden at gns.cri.nz> wrote:

> Thanks. I am pretty sure that this ECQL is very tough to do in OGC
> (functions, NOT LIKE) so I will convert spatial to ECQL. I havent found
> a way to specify SRS with ECQL spatial so I have to ensure geometry is
> in native coordinates.

You have a point, there is indeed no way. The easiest way would be to
create a filter function to do the job I guess. If we mimic Postgis:

geomFromText(String wkt, String srs)

or

geomFromText(String wkt, int srid)

(for geoserver/geotools the former might make more sense)

Cheers
Andrea

--
Ing. Andrea Aime