[OpenLayers-Users] Layer switch radio buttons?

Keith Wiley kwiley at keithwiley.com
Wed May 9 12:36:54 EDT 2012

I want my layers to be exclusive, sort of like the base layers.  In effect I want radio-button behavior as opposed to checkbox behavior.  I don't see an example which demonstrates this.  Is there a way to do this?

Thanks.

Keith Wiley     kwiley at keithwiley.com     keithwiley.com    music.keithwiley.com

"What I primarily learned in grad school is how much I *don't* know.
Consequently, I left grad school with a higher ignorance to knowledge ratio than
when I entered."
                                           --  Keith Wiley