[OpenLayers-Users] Query multiple features from one or more vector layers

Matthew Foster matthew.foster at noaa.gov
Wed May 16 05:57:11 PDT 2012

Thanks for the reply, Phil.

I think I wasn't clear enough about what behavior I'm needing.  I don't
believe selectFeature has the capabilities I need in any form.  I have some
cases, where one of the layers has two or more polygon features that are
completely contained within each other.  For example, polygons A, B and C,
where A completely contains B, and B completely contains C.  Using
selectFeature, I can only get back the attributes for one of those features.

What I really need is a click handler that will return an array of all
features that are under the clicked point.  It seems like this should be
possible, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Matt