[OpenLayers-Users] Create a link as Google maps (integrate own map in web site)

francescoboccacci at libero.it francescoboccacci at libero.it
Thu May 17 06:43:23 PDT 2012

Hi all,
maybe will be a strange question but i'll try.
I have created a web site with a "map" and all controls. I would like to
create in my web site a link button as google maps does to get html code
(iframe) to copy and paste this code in my other application to integrate just
maps and controls in my new web page and no all page.
Is it possible?
Are there some functions in OpenLayers libraries to do that?

Thanks

Francesco