[OpenLayers-Users] WCS - use it like an elevation service with openlayers?

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Thu May 17 17:08:59 PDT 2012

I struggled to find any examples of using WCS as a client. What I would
like to do is read the value back from a raster at a particular
location. Hopefully ending up with reporting on reporting value of
raster where the mouse pauses (I am doing this for elevation already,
but have large no. of raster that I would like a read out from as well.