[OpenLayers-Users] Popup troubles with GIT version

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Sun May 20 03:10:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

to get tooltip support I updated my 2.11 to a fresh one from GIT.
Unfortunatly, there seems to be now a problem with popup size.

With the following code, I get an XXL Popup that is as wide as my screen:
font-weight: bold;font-size:16px}</style>
	font-size: 12px;
	text-decoration: none;
	padding-right:5px;
	padding-top:5px;}

function nodeSelect(feature) {
		content=getNodePopupContent(feature.data);
		feature.popup = new OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud(null,
feature.geometry.getBounds().getCenterLonLat(),
	null,
	'<div>'+content+"</div>",
	feature.marker,
	true);
feature.popup.minSize=new OpenLayers.Size(250,400);
feature.popup.autoSize=true;
map.addPopup(feature.popup);
}

Can anybody confirm this behaviour? on 2.12-rc4? As far as I analysed,
my design seems to be ok :/

thanks
Matthias