[OpenLayers-Users] wms layer over openstreet base map

jdmorgan jdmorgan at unca.edu
Thu May 24 14:12:27 PDT 2012

Hola Gery,

That does help and I have been able to narrow the problem down a bit
more.  I think this has to do w/ the fact that I am attempting to load a
wms layer and there isn't an entry for the item in epsg file.  I
gathered this from the following page

I have now added the epsg for 900913 but I am still having an issue.  I
was able to get an error back from the wms server which is:

<?xml version='1.0' encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no" ?>
<!DOCTYPE ServiceExceptionReport SYSTEM
"http://schemas.opengis.net/wms/1.1.1/exception_1_1_1.dtd">
<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.1">
<ServiceException code="InvalidSRS">
msWMSLoadGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Invalid SRS given : SRS must
be valid for all requested layers.
</ServiceException>
</ServiceExceptionReport>

Thanks,