[OpenLayers-Users] WMSFeatureInfo not working on Firefox on Ubuntu 12.04

danny shevitz shevitz at lanl.gov
Thu May 24 15:28:40 PDT 2012

Howdy,

We have an Openlayers application that is stable and has worked for a while on
our private network. If I hit it with from Firefox 12.0 on Windows 7 everything
works as expected.

If I hit the same page from Firefox 12.0 on Ubuntu 12.04. The map isn't
clickable anymore. In particular we have a client side vector layer of points
that the
WMSGetFeatureInfo adds points to. On the Ubuntu box, it is like the event isn't
registered. Absolutely nothing happens and in Firebug, no wms GetFeatureInfo
request is made.

Is this a known issue?

thanks,
Danny