[OpenLayers-Users] Markers move around when zooming

Biribu pabloblo85 at yahoo.es
Fri May 25 12:03:25 PDT 2012

Hi!

I am developing a webpage with openlayers and I have a problem with markers
and polygons drawn. When I use zoom in or zoom out, they are moved around.
They doesn't keep in their original lonlat positions.

I have read many post on internet about this issue. But most of them are
from 2007 when it was an openlayers' bug.

Now I don't know what it could be.

Is there something I can try to solve it?

As base layer, I uset this kind of layer: OpenLayers.Layer.OSM.Mapnik