AW: [OpenLayers-Users] Re: I want to put "measure" code as layer switcher

Gery gamejihou at hotmail.com
Sat May 26 14:11:03 PDT 2012

Hello Thomas, thanks for your answer, I copied the 45 lines of the layerswitcher in /theme/default/style.css and rename them by measure (eg. .olControlMeasure), but it seems that it is not enough, I added also this line to my html:

map.addControl(new OpenLayers.Control.GH());

but I get a white page and firebug says: OpenLayers.Control.GH is not a constructor

what does that mean? I expected  to have a cross (like the one in LayerSwitcher) just 20px below the layerswitcher:
.olControlGH {
....a lot of stuff....
top: 5px}
....a lot of stuff....