[OpenLayers-Users] Possible in openlayers?

Gery . gamejihou at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 02:12:37 PDT 2012

Hello Gary,

I think it is possible, draw features is provided by Openlayers, check the examples web: http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/

If you want to add info, if I'm right, you just need to implement it in Openlayers, I think it is possible but not sure how. Now, if you use MapFish certainly you will be able to do this, check here: http://demo.mapfish.org/mapfishsample/2.2/ this demo is quite amazing, I'm still struggling to install it and run it but if in this link it works, it should work in my pc =)

Hope this helps,

Gery