[OpenLayers-Users] Possible in openlayers?

jrom jerome.gasperi at gmail.com
Tue May 29 04:01:15 PDT 2012

Hi Gary,

Sure, this is possible with OpenLayers. These features (i.e. drawing a
point, line or polygon - add a title and a description - and save it
as a kml) are available within mapshup (http://engine.mapshup.ingo/ng)
which is built on OpenLayer.
To draw a layer, do a long click on the map : a popup menu appears.
Then choose "Draw layer" and follow the instructions.
When the layer is created, you can export as CSV or KML (look at the
icons in the Layers manager toolbar on the top of the map)

Regards

Jerome

http://mapshup.info