[OpenLayers-Users] clone Google Layers

jorgelopez jorgelopez.physics at gmail.com
Wed May 30 02:27:02 PDT 2012

Hi Andrea:

Thanks for your reply. I will do as you indicate.

Anyway, I dont know an easy way to solve this problem. I have imagined a
solution that consist on adding layers with the usual addLayers method but
only for selected layers into the new div in opened window.

I have tried to manipulate DOM  objects in the browser window, identifying
the DOM elements in which layers are wrapped. But It is seriously
complicated because I think I cannot avoid to clone nodes in order to adapt
extent, size of opener map into map belonging to opened window.

Could you give some idea to around this inconvience?

Thanks in advance

Jorge