[OpenLayers-Users] How to add event like onMouseOver to OpenLayers.Layer.Vector?

Xavier Mamano (jorix) xavier.mamano at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:26:35 PST 2012

Hi,

Try http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/highlight-feature.html

This is the normal way of doing it, using two SelectFeature controls:
highlight and select (important!: on the same layers)

(note `report` function only shows a log using firebug. Chrome, IE9 and
Opera works removing `<script
src="../lib/dummy/firebug.js"></script>` and changing
`OpenLayers.Console.log(` by `console.log(`)

Baron wrote