[OpenLayers-Users] LoadingPanel - Waiting for Vector & WFS loading

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Sun Nov 4 12:12:58 PST 2012

> Yes, I see it clearly in the network tab.. but nothing appears on the map.
And it finds the image? (The image opens okay if you paste the NET get
into a seperate tab?) If so, then I would look carefully at where it is
being positioned. My css looks like this:
.olControlLoadingPanel {
             background-image:url(../images/loader.gif);
             position: relative;
             width: 200px;
             height: 100px;
             background-position:center;