[OpenLayers-Users] LoadingPanel - Waiting for Vector & WFS loading

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Wed Nov 7 13:04:09 PST 2012

Baffling to me why not. Debug into the loadingpanel code perhaps?

I am explicitly turning the loadingpanel on and off through my code (on
just before the WFS read and off at the end of the callback) so I
shouldnt be a problem. If you are setting the request in the Net panel,
then it must be being switched on.