[OpenLayers-Users] tinyows

aho forum.email.a at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 8 07:10:14 PST 2012

Hello,

I want to add a tinyows layer to my openlayers map. I am trying the
following example:

http://mapserver.org/trunk/tinyows/openlayershowtotransactional.html

Actually almost everything is the same - the fact that I can´t see the
parks in Osnabrück. Someone an idea where I could search? I actually
don´t have a error logged in my tinyows files, that is why i think it
must be an OpenLayers problem and there I am totally stuck. There is an
error in firefox:
TypeError: OpenLayers.Class is not a function

TypeError: OpenLayers.Class is not a function
http://localhost/tinyows_wfs-t.js Line 27
which is this one:

CLASS_NAME:  "OpenLayers.Control.DeleteFeature"

but in chrome this error doesn´t occur. I get my omniscale background WMS images, but no WFS-T from the tinyows.

Any help is really very, very welcome!