[OpenLayers-Users] Problem dynamic loading a KML file (refresh)

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Nov 12 10:01:03 PST 2012

you have to give the user the possibility to upload the local file to your
server.
Then you have access to the file and can it show in your application.

Therefor "input type file" is the right choice, but you have to use mode
"POST" and provide a serverside script, that handles the upload.

search "input type file" in the internet

Arnd

  _____