[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Feature.Vector to json

Gabriel Vatin gabriel.vatin at mines-paristech.fr
Wed Nov 14 08:17:01 PST 2012

Hi,

I think you can use the function JSON.stringify() from json2.js library
that converts a JavaScript array to JSON :
https://github.com/douglascrockford/JSON-js

I've never tried it, I just found it, but I would be interested to know
if it's ok ! :)

So you get your feature(s) with OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.features[] and
pass it to the stringify funtion, that should work fine !

Gabriel