[OpenLayers-Users] CSS (attempted) restyling . . .Ouch!!

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Nov 19 07:31:29 PST 2012

All,

Oops, sorry about that, I was working on things late on Friday, and left it broken over the weekend.

The links should work now on the outside (I just checked!!).

http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/cgi-bin/avl/avl_dev01_proxy.pl?fleet_name=Parks
http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/cgi-bin/avl/avl_dev01_proxy.pl?fleet_name=Traffic
http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/cgi-bin/avl/avl_dev01_proxy.pl?fleet_name=Sewers
http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/cgi-bin/avl/avl_dev01_proxy.pl

I was trying to get something going fairly quickly.  This interface is a stop gap while I put together something intended for the longer term, which is where I would concentrate my efforts on trying to implement your suggestions.

All the capabilities you mention for example are available in GeoMoose which is build on top of OpenLayers, and was going to be included in my next round of development on this.

Bobb