[OpenLayers-Users] Display Coordinates

Phil Scadden p.scadden at gns.cri.nz
Tue Nov 20 11:57:14 PST 2012

> Hi, I'm tryng to display the coordinates on mouse over the map, on a
> WGS84 map and on a Gauss-Boaga map but coordinate seems strange to me,
> is there some error? I'm using the example bellow:

Set the displayProjection property when you create the map to the
projection (not the projection code) that you want the coordinates to be
in.  (looks like it should be a projection created from EPSG:4326) The
lat/lon being passed into the mousecontrol event will be in this
projection. It look to me like you are getting in projected coordinates
but trying to use them as lat/long.