[OpenLayers-Users] Stylemap and tooltip

dwilhelm wilhelm at geomapping.de
Thu Nov 29 04:34:52 PST 2012

Hello,

i'm trying to show tooltips on a vector layer using Openlayer 2.12. I saw an
example at http://www.openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-features.html

In that example a style is created with a title property and assigned
directly to a vector layer.

In my code i'm using a stylemap to style a vector layer that is created
using some geojson:

Adding a label in the base symbolizer of the style does work, so i tried
adding a title for the tooltip the same way, but that doesn't work.

What do i need to do to add a tooltip with the foo attribute value?

Regards,
  Dirk