[OpenLayers-Users] using UTFGrid control for tiles hosted by MapBox

Xiaoming Qin qinxm2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 08:13:03 PDT 2012

Hi,
The UTFGrid control works great for tiles hosted locally as JSON format. In our workflow, we use MapBox to create MBTiles and host it on MapBox, we can consume the images using xyz layer control but can't consume the UTFGrid tiles because MapBox returns JSONP response.
an example for MapBox UTFGrid: https://a.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/xmgeo.pirate_FORF_ORDER/5/8/12.grid.json
Did anyone have experience to use the UTFGrid control to consume tiles hosted on MapBox? Any idea is highly appreciated.
thanksxiaoming